Monday 9 January 2012

Busy Bee

Yes that is indeed a picture of a busy bee, I apologise for the cheesyness but I couldn't think of a better photograph to accompany my update and it reflects on what I have been doing so far.

I decided to categorise and sort out all the things on my list and I have the majority of my nifty fifty planned in or ready to go when I am ready. Being a blog and all that, I will share all the things I have planned and booked in. My thanks go out to those helping me and joining me on some of them.

In progress
Reading the Dark Tower Books
Watching Dexter
Completing my Mario Game

Things I can do when I have the spare money
Buy a PS3
Get a Cineworld Unlimited Pass
Buy a new pair of Sambas
Buy something on Ebay

Planned In
Camping Trip - should be able to cross off Hill, Fire and Tree climbling at same time
Xscape - Should be able to do Climbing Wall, Bowling, Laser, Crazy Golf, Kids Arcade at same time
Stand Up Comedy - Booked in to see two different ones - Michael McIntyre and Daniel Sloss
Concert - Booked up to see Bruce Sprinsteen and Boyce Avenue so far
Basketball- Booked to see Harlem Globetrotters
EPL Game - Going to see Arsenal
Non League Game - Going to see Darlington vs York at end of month
Ice Hockey Game - Going to see the Panthers whoever they are!
Golf Driving Range - Planned in for end of month
Lighthouse - Going to see one in Sunderland/Seaham apparantly
Fishing - Planned in for summer with a few beers
Sticker Album - Going to have a bash at completing the Olympic one that comes out in a few months

Things I already have (and can be completed anytime)
A jigsaw
A Harry Potter Book
Cake making ingredients
Seeds to grow something

So with all that it doesn't leave alot still to plan in for the year, I should of marked it off as I typed this but off top of my head I still have to plan in:

Fortune Teller
Castle
Museum
Theatre - hopefully my mum will read this and take me as she is a big theatre goer

Thats all for now - I'm hoping to have my next thing on my list completed by later tonight/tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment