Sunday 1 January 2012

Nifty Fifty 2012



Ok, so the basic premise is that I have chosen 50 things to do this year and the aim naturally is to complete all 50 of them before the year is out.

Some of the things on the list are things I have never done, some are things I haven't done since I was a wee lad and some of the things I just love doing. The purpose of doing this for me was to have a realistic set of 'things to do' for the year.

I shall update this blog each time I have done something from the list and hopefully include a photograph where possible. This could be a total disaster and I may get to December and still have about 40 to do, but I will give it a bash and try to keep this updated.

David

1 comment:

  1. Great call on watching Dexter!
    Looks like you can cross one off already!

    ReplyDelete