Sunday 22 January 2012

Weekly Update

Haven't updated this in a week so thought I better. I haven't completed any more things from the list this week however I am making slow progress and I hope that by the end of next week I will have 6 more things off the list:

Selling something on Ebay - I currently have my pool table and my old phone HTC Desire up on Ebay and I am confident both of them will sell. I think the phone should fetch about £100 and the pool table is a gamble and I'm hoping for anything between £50-100 but as its collection only it could go for about a tenner which would be rubbish

Buying something on Ebay - With the above money I'm hoping to make I'm going to buy a PS3, I have had a Wii for years now and its time to move on in the world so I'll give the playstation a shot and I'm looking forward to playing FIFA and COD.

Buying a Playstation 3 - As above

Golf driving range and Non league match - My mate is coming down from Scotland at the weekend (he is a bit of a d1ck but someone has to look out for him) and whilst he is down here we are going to go to the driving range and hit some balls and also take in Darlington vs York. Darlo are in serious trouble and need all the money they can get so going to this non league game and helping the club kills two birds with one stone.

Watch all series of Dexter - As you will see from one of my past updates I started watching Dexter from series 1. It is quite good and I'm enjoying it, I wouldn't say it was brilliant and it wouldn't make my top 5 tv shows or anything like that but its watchable and enjoyable. Im currently just starting series 4 so only got 2 seasons to go, so Im hoping to get them finished this week as well.

At the moment I have done 5/50 but hopefully all the above can be done by this time next week and I will be 11/50. Onwards and upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment